Thursday, March 25, 2010

Work and My Address

Well work has been crazy. In 3 days I worked 33 hours. We all had been working too much so today we had a half day. The pay period ends today and I earned 39.5 hours.
Thus far my duties have included: spot spraying weeds in pine straw beds, mowing greens, mowing tees, walk mowing a fairway, mowing "2 pass" around the greens, spreading "starter" fertilizer around greens, and blowing grass clippings from the rough.
Yesterday as I was mowing the fairway, I spotted a disease, I think it was yellow patch, the boss said it is fusarium blight or pink snow mold. This was the first time I felt like my education was worth while.

My new address is: 1910 Sharon Oaks Lane Apt #304 Charlotte, North Carolina 28210

3 comments:

  1. what's a "2 pass" around a green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the green (.130"), collar(.375"), the "2 pass" (.750") then the rough (1.75"). It is just 1.5 to 2 passes around the green providing another level of cut between the green and rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are going well. . . and they're not working you too hard. . . What do you want for your birthday?!?!

    ReplyDelete