Thursday, March 18, 2010

Turf School Day Forty-Six a.k.a FINALS WEEK-Day Three

This morning we had our finals for both our tree identification class and our weed management class. On the tree id portion of the exam I missed one tree out of ten. I think I did alright on the written portion of the tree class.
The weed identification was another story. The test had 20 true or false questions, but if the statement was false we had to correct it and make it read true. I think I did fine on this exam as well, but only time will tell.

Tomorrow I will not have a chance to blog, but we have a final in our construction and surveying class followed by a final for our soils class. After our finals we will be having a little luncheon and then I will be heading to Covington, Va to stay with a family from my mission. I am planning on staying Friday and Saturday night, then attending church on Sunday and heading down to Charlotte, NC after church.

Thank you everyone for following me through my adventure at Rutgers. More posts will follow when I arrive in Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on almost being done with finals. We're proud of you. Drive safe to North Carolina!! Love you! (from christina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you put the stud in studying!!!!

    drive safe, see you this summer :)

    ReplyDelete