Friday, March 12, 2010

Turf School Day Forty-Two

We started out our day with a landscape plants class. We learned about some shrubs that can be added to the landscape that will be easy to maintain and add beauty to the site.
We then had our weed management class. In groups of two, our whole class gave short presentations about herbicides and their uses. It took the entire class to give the presentations and I do not think we got graded or will receive a grade for the presentation. I wish we would have received a grade, it is one of my worst classes and we only have a quiz and a final. Hopefully I can improve my grade through my final exam grade.
About half of our class took off at lunch time, because they did not want to have to sit through another botany lecture with Dr. Tom. His lectures are very boring, but today we had a review for the final. It made it worth the boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment