Friday, March 19, 2010

Turf School Day Forty-Seven a.k.a FINALS WEEK-Day Four and Closing Celebration

Today was our last day of turf school. We had our construction, surveying, and soils exams. I feel that my studying last night and discussing concepts with Jeff paid off and I understood all the material we covered.

After our finals we had a luncheon and sat around talking and saying our farewells. It is going to be an exciting summer and it is going to be good to get together again in a year to discuss our various work experiences.

I am now headed off to Covington, Va!!!

I will post my grades as soon as I know how I did.

2 comments:

  1. Why are you going to Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to break up the trip and wanted to visit some people from my mission. I think it will end up being a 2 hour detour, but it will be worth it. It has been 5 years since I have been in the area

    ReplyDelete