Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I made it to Charlotte, NC at 12:30 this afternoon. I am living with Mike Stanton, one of the guys I went to Rutgers with. We live about one mile from the golf course in a really nice three bedroom apartment. I will be sharing a room with another guy, but for the time being I have my own room. We (Mike and I) start work tomorrow morning. The trip down from New Jersey to North Carolina was fairly uneventful. It was interesting to see the evidence of spring as I drove further south. Here in Charlotte some of the trees have bloomed, but for the most part the trees remain dormant. It is currently raining, but it is a nice, warm, spring rain.

Nice television, probably at least 32"

Nice kitchen, stocked with everything??? well at least a fridge full of beer...
Shared bedroom, my roommate is not here yet
Nice walk-in closet
Bathroom

3 comments:

  1. Nice place! Good Luck at your first day of work tomorrow!! Don't be late and don't wear shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place! Do you need any of your "cheap" kitchen stuff that I bought your for Christmas??I bought you stuff that is okay to get ruined so when you get married it can be replaced with nice stuff!! Sad your fridge is stocked with beer. Go shopping and stock it with good stuff!!So will you all share rooms? Good luck tomorrow! Let us know if you need anything! Send us an address so we have it. LOVE YOU!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. stay away from beverage in fridge.
    2. your room looks HUGE! [well at least to byu shared rooms that is... :) ]
    3. extremely glad you made it safely.
    4. provo, i mean ME, I, miss you. oh and provo misses you too i think... but mostly your baby sister misses you.
    5. as well as sending Christina an address, I will need one to send you shirts and COOKIES. :)
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete