Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Turf School Day Forty-Five a.k.a FINALS WEEK-Day Two

Day two of finals week went fairly well. I focused most of my time and attention on the material for our Pest Management class and did VERY well on the exam. I woke up early this morning to get some study time for the other exams we were going to have. I felt good about the information for our irrigation final and we had a review before the exam which really helped. I then looked over the material for our landscape management final and our plant hormone final.
You would think that having a major in landscape management the class would be really easy, but i have my worst grades in that class. The teacher asks true and false questions that could be both true and false. Then he grades them and does not give them back to us to look over, so I do not have the opportunity to argue my answers. At the beginning of the year he was my favorite teacher, but now he is my least favorite teacher. After our landscape management final we were given our plant hormone final. I have no idea how I did on this test either. I tried to learn the material, but what I comprehended from the powerpoint slides we were given was very different from the test.

Results from day two: 2 A's and 2 B or C's

No comments:

Post a Comment