Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Quick Update

Well things are going well in North Carolina. I only worked 50 hours last week, but since the Master's is this week we have three weeks before our tournament. The "intern coordinator" cam over today for his weekly apartment check and he informed me that things were going to pick up very soon. I think he was right, because through 2 days, I already have worked 15 hours this pay period.
I enjoyed watching conference this weekend and am excited to listen/read the messages again soon. A great birthday gift would be the conference edition of the Ensign. I also could use some gift cards. There are a few things I need to get for the summer, so Wal-Mart or Target gift cards would be great.

Hope everyone is well and had a great Conference/Easter weekend

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gift list Ryan! We'll get something out this week. I'm glad work is going well. That's a LOT of hours!!! Ready for a break come June??? Love yoU! (christina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR JUNE!! I love you ryan and i can totally do a walmart giftcard :)

    ReplyDelete