Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!!!!

Well in a record setting year for storms hitting New Jersey, we had class cancelled today. this was good news, because I was ready for a break. It was not good news because I was supposed to be in Detroit tonight. All flights were cancelled in Newark today, and I am now scheduled to arrive in Detroit tomorrow night at 8:45.
I took a few pictures today during the storm. Walking around tonight it was so peaceful and beautiful with all the snow-covered trees.
I also now know why parents do not like snowdays. The kids upstairs has been crazy all-day long.
Notice the difference between snow fall this morning and this evening. The previous storm (Saturday) was a light, powder type snow. Today the snow has been very wet and heavy.

The contrast between the dark bark and the white snow is lovely.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad that you got the storm we had!! at least it covers up the gray boring crap cold the midwest/east coast :)

    ReplyDelete