Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Interesting Discovery

This morning (day fifteen) I met with one of the instructors to go over my resume'. I thought that my resume' was good, but I wanted to see if he thought that I could improve it. We met before class in a little computer lab. As we sat down he looked at me and asked. "Do you have Mobius?" I was pretty shocked that he would ask the question. He then told me how his child has a friend who also has Mobius. He told me that he had volunteered at a recent convention and was amazed at the support and dedication given by family and friends of individuals with Mobius. This has nothing to do with school, but I thought it was amazing that he knew about the condition and knew that I had it from our limited interactions in the classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan! That is so awesome!! Glad you're learning alot and enjoying yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Ryan is learning about facial nerves and such in school....

    ReplyDelete