Monday, January 17, 2011

The Job Hunt

I applied for an Assistant Superintendent position last week at Ridgecrest Golf Course in Nampa, Idaho. The application deadline is Friday of this week, so I hope to hear something from them soon. I am going to wait to apply to other jobs until I hear, at least initially, from Ridgecrest. I have my eye on a position in Sammamish, Washington and am going to contact a course in Scottsdale, Arizona. I thought and considered just being a crew member of a course in the Boise area, but after all this schooling, I want to try to get a management position or at least one that pays better then a regular crew member. I am also looking to go to a course that offers some benefits--insurance, vacation time, etc.

I will keep everyone posted when I know what is going on. I do know that I will be heading west of the rocky mountains in about 2 months!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck... Arizona would be sooo HOT! but a great vacation spot for us to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete