Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Operation Mouse Trap

Well a few days ago we saw a mouse in our apartment. So I went to the store and bought some mouse traps. The traps are pretty crappy, and the mouse has taken the bait off the trap without getting caught multiple times. The apartment management cam e and brought a sticky trap, and so far it has not worked. So today I devised a system, that I thought would catch the mouse for sure......


















Above is a photo of the set-up I thought would get the mouse for sure.

Below is the photo of traps when I came home later tonight...... The dang mouse got the peanut butter off the traps again without getting caught!!!!


2 comments:

  1. maybe you should just make it the apartment pet, since you already seem to be feeding it so much!

    ReplyDelete