Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Apartment

Here I am enjoying some OREO's in celebration of bYu beating Oklahoma on Saturday night!!!









Well I am finally back in Provo and dreading every day that I have to go back to class. I can't wait to be done. People tell me that once you are done you wish you were back in school, but I disagree. How can you beat coming home and watching tv or browsing the internet all night and not feeling guilty that you did not do any homework??? Well anyways here are some pictures of my new place. It looks a little cluttered but it is not that bad. I have already re-arranged to get all my stuff to fit.

4 comments:

  1. Nice bike!! did you borrow that back pack for the hike or is it yours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is dad's backpack

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good. just one more semester!!! how are you roommates??

    ReplyDelete
  4. your apartment is nice! maybe if you didn't have such a big tv, your room wouldnt be so bad.. haha, we would switch you if you wanted us to.

    ReplyDelete