Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seattle?

I had a job interview for a position in Seattle, Washington. It is for a 2nd Assistant position. I am not sure how great I was on the phone, but I think I answered all their questions to their liking and to the best of my ability. I will know by the end of next week if I go the job or not.
The course is a 36 hole facility and I would be overseeing the maintenance of the practice area, short game area, 18 hole putting course, and the clubhouse grounds. It seems like a great opportunity.
The name of the course is the Golf Club at Newcastle. Feel free to google it


still no word from vegas, hopefully I will interview with them soon as well

5 comments:

  1. wow i didn't know about seattle! hope you get it and that vegas calls soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan
    Thanks for the great birthday package. The cookies are yummy!!! (I even shared with dad!)
    Good luck on your interviews. We love you and miss you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for being the first to hear about it huh? I have to find out over your blog?!?! Just kidding brother! I'm glad the interview went well!!! I hope you get a job out here closer to me! :) Love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your calls soon and I hope things go well for you. . .no matter where you decide to work. Come visit soon!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete