Saturday, May 29, 2010

Greetings

Well life in Charlotte has been pretty ho-hum. We finished scalping out the course this week and have been going around re-spraying any areas that we missed to remove the ryegrass. Next week we will be starting the aerification process. I am not sure how much we will do, or how long it will take, but we are closed Tuesday and Wednesday to get the process started.
We had a huge thunderstorm last night. There was a bolt of lightning that appeared about 15 feet from our back door. It was bright and loud. We received about 1.5 inches of rain with the storm. The weather has been really nice we wake up to mid 60's and it gets up to mid 80's in the afternoon. I am not sure how humid it gets, % wise, but I have never sweated so much in my life.
Overall life is good. I had a meeting with the boss yesterday about our intern project and he actually told me that I was doing a good job!!! It was amazing. It was the first REAL feedback I have received from him all summer. It is always good to know that you are doing what is right and to be appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Last week it was really humid here too... I hate that sweaty sticky feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing a good job i'm sure! glad that your boss recognized it :)

    ReplyDelete