Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Job Hunt

Well, I am going to be leaving bYu in a few weeks and my job hunt is heating up. Just when I think that I have my decisions narrowed down, I get a reply to an email that I had previously sent out and given up on. I currently have three places that I am seriously talking to. They are scattered across the country:
1. Houston Oaks Golf and Country Club- Hockley, Texas
2. Quail Hollow Golf Club- Charlotte, North Carolina
3. The Ridge at Back Brook- Ringoes, New Jersey
4. Chenal Country Club- Little Rock, Arkansas

Some of the offers are full-time, some are internships. I am traveling out to Charlotte December 7th to meet with the company. So hopefully I can get in touch with all of my prospects and get things figured out. It is really exciting to have people want to talk with you and to be considered for great jobs.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!! congrats and good luck :) any where is closer to us!

    ReplyDelete